SLIDER

Friday Favourite - Favourite Things

One of my favourite wedding photographers is an American photographer called Elizabeth Messina and she has a lovely instagram feed. She recently posted some images of her work station and wrote how she surrounds herself with images of her family.



My work station is nowhere near as uncluttered but I do have a few favourite things handy to provide me with inspiration.
  • a beautiful camellia from the garden
  • a pretty crystal vase which was a present from my brother
  • a photo of my sister and me taken at Seaworld at the Gold Coast. I think I was about 3 years of age at the time and I have no doubt my Dad was the photographer. Photography is in my genes you see.
It's been a very long week so I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'll be back again on Sunday,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.