SLIDER

Mixed Berry Frangipane Tart - Inspired leftovers

Baking every week means leftovers and I can't bear to throw anything away. That means my very small freezer is home to -
  • eggwhites
  • banana puree
  • passionfruit pulp
  • pastry
  • nuts and coconut
  • chocolate ganache
  • baked tartlet shells and the list goes on.


Every now and then I'll experiment by filling one of the tartlet shells with the leftover fillings and the result is one of my 'Inspired Leftovers'.



I made a Mandarin Bakewell Tart last weekend and used the leftover almond frangipane filling plus some frozen mixed berries I found in the deep recesses of my freezer to make a Mixed Berry Frangipane Tart. This one I kept all to myself and it was delicious!



I've another special treat this coming week - my visit to Parterre in Woollahra - so come back Thursday Sydney time. 



Until then,


Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

2 comments

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.