SLIDER

Friday Favourites - Castlemaine and Maldon

I'm very glad for the Labor Day Long Weekend this coming weekend and it might just soften the blow that comes with the start of Daylight Saving. I have a very early start each day and I always find the first week a bit tough.
To ease the slide into the weekend, we celebrated by having yum cha (or dim sum) for lunch. I haven't had yum cha in ages so it was a real treat. I ate too much so I'm now trying to decide if I have any room left for dinner tonight.



Todays Friday Favourites are some images I shot around Maldon and Castlemaine in country Victoria. I took the images more than 2 years ago and they've been languishing on my hard drive ever since. I thought they were good enough to make an appearance on the blog so here they are.



Have a great weekend and if you could, please spare a thought for those people in Indonesia, Samoa and Tonga who have been affected by the recent tsunami and earthquake in the region.

Jillian

PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.