SLIDER

A sneak peek - Black and Spiro

During my stay in Brisbane, there was a bit of drama involving CK the cat who was a bit out of sorts and needed to visit the cat clinic. I took this photo just before Dad wrangled her into her cat carry case. She's a hefty thing so I carried her down the stairs to the waiting car.


Earlier in the day I'd visited Anna Spiro of Black and Spiro to do a shopshoot. I won't have a full post ready until next week but I've left you with a sneak peek of her pretty store in New Farm.


Now it's time for me to watch Celebrity MasterChef, so I'll leave you here but before I leave you I thought I'd let you know that Nicky of the Near Future has written a lovely post about me on her blog, The Nearish Future (blog address no longer active).

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.