SLIDER

Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne

Well as promised, here is my last blog post from Melbourne. Wherever I travel I like to do one of three things - visit the Art Gallery, the Botanic Gardens or equivalent and the food markets. Even though I was only in Melbourne for 2 days I managed all three.


When I last stayed in Melbourne I stayed opposite the Domain and the impressive Shrine of Remembrance. ANZAC Day is coming soon and no doubt the Shrine will be the centrepiece of ANZAC Day celebrations in Melbourne.


The day I visited the gardens was really bright and sunny so the sunflowers were standing proud and tall.







I visited the Ian Potter Childrens' Garden and was surprised by a sign asking all visitors to remain fully clothed. All was answered when the fountain was switched on.


I hope you enjoyed my little wander through the gardens,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.