SLIDER

Dark Chocolate Macadamia Oatmeal Cookies

I'm not much of a cake or a dessert eater but I do like to eat something sweet after dinner. I call it having a sweet treat.

dark chocolate,macadamia cuts,oatmeal cookies,jillian leiboff imaging,food photography,baking,sydney wedding and portrait photography

I decided to make some cookies last weekend and thought about oatmeal cookies. I downloaded a few recipes from the internet before I looked through my recipe file and remembered this recipe.



Of course I adapted the recipe. I left out the cinnamon, reduced the sugar and chocolate content then substituted coarsely chopped toasted macadamia nuts for the cranberries.

dark chocolate,macadamia cuts,oatmeal cookies,jillian leiboff imaging,food photography,baking,sydney wedding and portrait photography

The recipe made 36 cookies so I kept half a dozen for me and I took the rest into work. We're quite short staffed at the moment so I thought the cookies would take a few days to be eaten.

dark chocolate,macadamia cuts,oatmeal cookies,jillian leiboff imaging,food photography,baking,sydney wedding and portrait photography

If you're looking for a chewy cookie, then this recipe is not for you unless you reduce the cooking time by a few minutes. Either the cookies were very good or my workmates are greedy little piggies because when I checked the tin on Tuesday morning there was one lonely cookie left.

I'll be back on Wednesday with a sneak peek so until then,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.