SLIDER

In the Garden - Dungog Part I

I've often written about my brother Farmer Andrew and his chickens. I'm not 100% sure but I think the current crop of chickens includes Rhode Island Reds, Plymouth Rocks and Black Australorps.



On Sunday morning I went down to the Chicken Hilton to say 'hello' to the ladies. I disturbed one of the Reds in the midst of egg production and she didn't take the intrusion kindly. As you can see, she shot me quite a look but still produced an egg for my breakfast.



Spring has just about sprung and the vegie patch was filled with goodies.



It was a bit too early for many of the flowers though. I found this gerbera at the end of it's season but still liked it's shape sufficiently to take a photograph.



I'll leave you with a final photograph from the garden.



It's been another busy week so I'm glad the weekend has arrived. Have a great weekend and I'll be back next week with some more goodies for you,

Jillian

PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.