SLIDER

Luna Park

Hi Every-one,

I hope you all had lovely weekends. We've just had a 3 day weekend for the Labour Day holiday. As expected it rained and rained so I didn't take a single photo of my trip to Bowral. I'd planned to share some food photos with you today, but when I found out it was Luna Park's birthday I looked through my old film files to bring you these images.

luna park,75th birthday,sydney,jillian leiboff imaging,travel photography

Luna Park is an old fashioned amusement park and today is Luna Park's 75th birthday. I didn't grow up in Sydney so my first visit to Luna Park was as an adult, when I was studying photography. Luna Park is a great place to take photos and I've always wanted to shoot a wedding there.

luna park,75th birthday,sydney,jillian leiboff imaging,travel photography

jillian leiboff imaging,sydney,luna park,film,travel photographer

My favourite part of Luna Park is the fabulous face, complete with eye lashes. This photo and the following one are the only photos I have of my own on display in my apartment.



I wonder how many first dates have taken place at Luna Park? The last time I went to Luna Park was with some workmates. I think they went on every ride imaginable and I can confirm, that adults have as much fun at Luna Park as children.

luna park,75th birthday,sydney,jillian leiboff imaging,travel photography

I'm not very good on rides so this Merry-go-round was about the only ride I could manage.

luna park,75th birthday,sydney,jillian leiboff imaging,travel photography

Happy Birthday Luna Park! I'll be back on Wednesday with some more Miljo shop images.

See you all then,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.