SLIDER

Nonna's Lemon and Pistachio Cookies

Do you remember me telling you I was going to try making a blonde version of Nonna's cookies? Well here they are, Nonna's lemon and pistachio cookies.



Despite using the same quantities and weighing all the ingredient to the gram, the texture was much softer than the original recipe.



I sandwiched the cookies with lemon butter icing and I've found the longer the cookies are stored, the more intense the lemon flavour becomes.



I haven't decided which of the 2 versions I prefer because they're just so different. They're not quite there yet, so I'm going to tweak the recipe a bit next time I make them.

I hope you had a lovely weekend and yes, I had a good weekend. I did a shopshoot on Saturday followed by a quick trip to Paddington. Sunday I made it to the 9.15 a.m. cycle class followed by a power shop at Country Road for some much needed summer clothes. Since then it's rained constantly and the temperature has plummeted, so I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to wear my new things.

I'll be back again on Wednesday, so see you all then,

Jillian

PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.