SLIDER

Surry Hills

Do you remember my shelf/life shopshoot? As I arrived quite early, I spent about 20 minutes roaming around the local streets.



My sister used to live in Surry Hills and as she didn't own a car, we used to walk everywhere. The back streets of Surry Hills are pretty familiar territory.

surry hills,jillian leiboff imaging,sydney wedding and portrait photography,design


When my grandmother lived in Sydney, Surry Hills had such a bad reputation that she used to drive through there with the window blinds drawn down.



Even now, Surry Hills is a curious mix of restaurants, design shops, expensive terrace houses and the down and out. Just about every time I dine out, it's somewhere in Surry Hills. Last Sunday I had dinner at bills, surry hills, an old favourite and with Christmas festivities around the corner might try out some of the new restaurants.


It's been a busy week at work and I'll be at a seminar all day on Friday so I won't be back again until next week,

Bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

2 comments

  1. love your set from surry hills, so pretty!
    Have a great weekend, viele Gruesse, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristina,

    another hard drive just failed so I've been exporting images and burning stuff to dvd all weekend. Grrr.

    Otherwise it's been a glorious weekend and it feels like summer again,

    J

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.