SLIDER

Rachel

4 years ago my friend Wes married the beautiful Cindy.

The Wedding I

The Wedding II

A year ago this little munchkin was born. Here she is at weeks of age nestled in Daddy's arms.

jillian leiboff imaging,sydney,children portrait photography

Now here she is at one year.

jillian leiboff imaging,sydney,children portrait photography

Don't you just love those chubby thighs

jillian leiboff imaging,sydney,children portrait photography

and those expressive eyebrows?



I hope you're all having a lovely week. The weather here has been very disappointing for the first day of summer. It's been cold and wet and I don't think the sun came out all day. I think it's going to be a very long wet summer in Sydney.

I'll be back on Friday to say a quick 'hello' before the weekend so until then,

Jillian


PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.