SLIDER

waterloo 2017

I've been hunting for shopshoot locations for 2011 and last weekend I visited Waterloo. I first discovered Danks Street Waterloo about 10 years ago when I was furnishing my apartment. I bought a few pieces of furniture from a store that closed long ago. When I was studying photography, I was a frequent visitor to Danks Street as it's home to one of the few film labs operating in Sydney.

waterloo,sydney,jillian leiboff imaging,interior photography,danks street,danks street depot,patisse

Waterloo became seriously cool a few years back and it now houses well known restaurants such as Danks Street Depot and Sopra, art galleries, designer furniture emporia and Fratelli Fresh.

waterloo,sydney,jillian leiboff imaging,interior photography,danks street,danks street depot,patisse

I found a new place, the PYD building, which houses this cute cafe called Patisse.



It was a stinking hot day last Saturday - I think it was about 39 degrees C, so I didn't stop for a bite to eat.  


waterloo,sydney,jillian leiboff imaging,interior photography,danks street,danks street depot,patisse


Lots of my favourite furniture haunts have relocated to the building so I might be visiting Waterloo a bit more often in the future.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you all again on Monday.

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.