SLIDER

pronto - passover

Monday was the first night of Passover. I spent all weekend preparing goodies as most passover food is labour intensive. Things need to either soak or simmer for hours.

So this is what I ate for dinner Monday night -

chicken soup and kneidlach photo pronto-15a.jpg

Chicken soup with kneidlach or matzo balls

chicken soup and kneidlach photo pronto-15b.jpg

followed by roast chicken



and a simple but delicious fruit dessert made from dried fruit

jillian leiboff imaging,sydney,food photography,passover cooking,pronto


and just when you think you can't squeeze in another morsel, I managed to scoff a few of these coconut macaroons (full post to follow).

Photobucket

After 4 days of coconut macaroons, I have to admit I'm a bit over them. I've made some raspberry and chocolate passover brownies to take into work tomorrow and plan to snaffle a few to take home with me. I've never made them before so I hope they're okay. I'm also going to try adapting these cookies for Passover. I'll let you know how I go.

Just one more working day before a 5 day Easter/Anzac Day break. I can't wait! I'll be back tomorrow with a quick Easter post.

Bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.