SLIDER

paris

Greetings from Dubrovnik where I've finally found an internet connection, but back to Paris.

jillian leiboff imaging,paris,france,travel 2011,travel photography,raspail organic markets,merci,la galerie vegetale,the senate,bonpoint

I left Paris regretfully a few days ago. I walked the streets, visited markets, went to museums and art galleries and sampled the food.



I visited the Raspail Organic Markets one Sunday morning. It was a very popular market filled with all sorts of lovely goodies.

jillian leiboff imaging,paris,france,travel 2011,travel photography,raspail organic markets,merci,la galerie vegetale,the senate,bonpoint

I found this gorgeous puppy in a park near the Musee Marmottan Monet.

jillian leiboff imaging,paris,france,travel 2011,travel photography,raspail organic markets,merci,la galerie vegetale,the senate,bonpoint

I found the smallest florist shop I'd ever seen on my way to Le Bon Marche.

jillian leiboff imaging,paris,france,travel 2011,travel photography,raspail organic markets,merci,la galerie vegetale,the senate,bonpoint

Beautiful roses.

jillian leiboff imaging,paris,france,travel 2011,travel photography,raspail organic markets,merci,la galerie vegetale,the senate,bonpoint

Each day I'd walk miles and of course, I would end up in the Marais.



My bus to Korcula is about to arrive, so I'll close here. I have lots more images of Paris but I'll wait to post on my return, 

Bye for now, 

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

4 comments

  1. Oh my, those roses are just beautiful...

    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing about the roses was their amazing scent,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. was the shop odorantes? loving your blog .... amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane,

    as far as I could see the shop didn't have a name or any contact details. It was just a hole in the wall I stumbled upon when walking from the Musee D'Orsay and Bon Marche. Thanks for the lovely comments.

    J

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.