SLIDER

chocolate cheesescake brownies

Do you know what I make when I need to make something for morning tea and time is at a premium? Brownies.



A few weeks ago I whipped up a batch of chocolate cheesecake brownies when a last minute morning tea was arranged.



When I went to snaffle a piece to photograph there weren't any brownies left! I guess that means they must have been okay.



Now this isn't exactly the recipe I use, but if you increased the butter to 125 grams and rather than using chocolate chips, added the equivalent amount of melted chocolate to the chocolate brownie mixture, it would be very close. If you give them a try please let me know how they turn out.

I hope you enjoyed your weekends. Mine was a bit hectic with a quick trip to the country for a family celebration. There was no time to get to the shops so the cupboard is looking pretty bare.

See you again on Wednesday,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.