hazelnut cookies - the christmas collection
I made the cookies a few weeks ago and they still taste great, so they store well. Best of all, they're really easy to make.
Hazelnut Cookies (printable version)
50 gm butter
200 gm ground hazelnuts
80 gm sugar
Toasted hazelnuts for garnish
Optional – icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Cover a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the ground hazelnuts with the melted butter, the sugar and the egg.
- Make little balls and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Gently press one hazelnut on top of each cookie.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 18 minutes until golden.
- Cool on the baking sheet.
- Roll in icing sugar if desired
- Store in an airtight jar.
- Makes about 18 cookies.
Wouldn't a big jar of these cookies make a great gift especially if they came with one of Kylie's lovely porcelain ornaments?
See you all again tomorrow and thanks once again for the recipe Juliana,