SLIDER

shopshoot - love loans + linen

I can't remember how I discovered love loans + linen but I've had my eye on some of the goodies in their online shop for some time now. When the time came to do my first shopshoot for 2012, it was the first place I thought of. 



love loans + linen is located in Palm Beach way up on the northern beaches of Sydney. Unfortunately it wasn't much of a beachy day, the day I visited. The store is housed in the old Palm Beach post office and there are still a few hints as to it's former life.



The shop is filled with all kinds of lovely things, arranged by colour way.



A wall of black and white goodies.


Loads of natural earthy tones and how sweet are those mice?



Lovely embossed tin Palm Beach postcode signs



A display of antique apothecary and mason jars.



That red topped milk bottle has my name on it. I loved this display in red and can't believe I came home empty handed. What was I thinking???



I fell in love with this caterpillar toy.



I spied loads of Samantha Robinson ceramics, which reminded me that I need to invest in some more green hued homewares.



I'm already planning my next trip to love loans + linen but next time I'll be shopping!

Bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

2 comments

  1. I love 'Love, Loans + Linen'. Never been there but looks like such a beautiful shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess. It's such a sweet little shop filled to the brim with goodies but I was just too busy concentrating on taking photos to think about shopping.

    J

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.