SLIDER

lamb kofta with tomato and cucumber salsa

I've been making this recipe for lamb kofta with tomato and cucumber salsa from Good Taste magazine for years. It's so quick and easy to put together when I come home from work and I've simplified the recipe even further by using marinated lamb steaks instead of making lamb kofta.




I tracked down the original recipe and decided it was time to try making kofta again. These days lamb mince is readily available at my local supermarket, making the kofta even quicker to prepare. 



The tomato, cucumber and mint salsa is just so colourful. To make it even more zesty, I use lime juice instead of lemon juice when making the salsa.



I always have a couple of turkish bread rolls in the freezer and they go perfectly with the kofta and trimmings. I often use prepared hummus or baba ganoush when I make this, but this time I topped the kofta with some tatziki and mixed salad leaves. I had this sandwich for my Sunday lunch and it was absolutely delicious.

I've got a busy few days ahead so I'll see you all again next week.

Bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.