SLIDER

shopshoot - les touilleurs

I had a list of places to visit and things to see in Montreal inspired by Chantelle Grady's 'A little Relish - Montreal'I hit the streets of Le Plateau to visit Les Touilleurs, a heavenly kitchen wares shop. Now I know most other women crave shoes but I'm not like most women. I've always craved kitchen ware and flower even when I was a teenager, so how could I not visit this store? 



Everything was displayed immaculately.



I wanted to buy it all, but common sense prevailed.



I came away with a confit jar which is currently being shipped home along with most of my other fragile purchases. The box should arrive some time next week and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will survive the journey home.



How can you not love a store that considers its doggie visitors?



I'll be back next week with another Montreal shopshoot and now that I'm home again in Sydney, I might even get back into the kitchen to do some baking. 

See you all again soon,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

2 comments

  1. Anonymous6:40 pm

    Oh wow, what an amazingly beautiful store. How exciting to have a parcel on it's way! I would prefer to shop for kitchenware over shoes or clothes any day.
    Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliana5:38 am

    Oh my, I think it would be very hard for me NOT to buy something here!

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.