SLIDER

shopshoot - bison home

When I was in Melbourne I had no intention of shooting any shops. I was there to buy, not to photograph! However when I was in Howey Place I spied bison home, formerly Bison Australia.



Brian Tunks, the owner of bison home is moving bison in a new direction and you can read all about it here.



What a colourful window display.



bison home has a new line out called poplar.  I'd not seen the new range so I walked inside to take a look.



I love the shape of the new vessels, which Brian has matched with co-ordinating serving ware and linen.



I asked if I could take a few photos of the store so I could share them with you.



I hope you enjoyed my little visit to bison home. You can find the shop at 9 Howey Place 273 - 277 Little Collins Street, Melbourne.

2016 edit - the Melbourne store has now closed but Bison continues to sell online and from it's Canberra store.

See you all again next week,

Jillian





PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.