SLIDER

dragonfly floral design shopshoot

Last week I was driving through Bondi Junction when I spied some French wine crates outside Dragonfly Floral Design. I can't tell you how many times I've driven past the shop but I've never gone inside. This time, I parked the car and went inside to take a look. The shop was so pretty I sent an email to Lisa, who owns the shop, asking if I could come over to take some photos of her store. Lisa very kindly said 'yes' so last week I dropped by with my camera.

dragonfly photo blog-1_zpsc92977ca.jpg

So what's inside the store?

dragonfly photo blog-2_zps062b681c.jpg

The shop is part flower shop and part gift shop and it both looks and smells just gorgeous.

dragonfly photo blog-4_zps24519e86.jpg

The shop has lots of beautiful items thoughtfully arranged in vignettes.



Do you spy something you'd like to take home with you 'cos I sure did?

dragonfly photo blog-6_zps9590dde8.jpg

How's this for a pop of colour? 

dragonfly photo blog-7_zps5df7ada4.jpg

Some details for you.

dragonfly photo blog-5_zps269d9361.jpg

A few more photos of those wine crates that first drew me into the store.

 photo blog-8_zps9667de67.jpg

Thanks once again to Lisa for allowing me to shoot her shop. You can find Dragonfly Floral Design at 105 Newland Street Bondi Junction.

2016 edit - the shop has closed for business but the floral design service continues.

See you all again next week.

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.