SLIDER

kerrie brown shopshoot

On my daily journey to Bondi Junction I walk past this shop, home to the Kerrie Brown Design Studio.The studio is housed in an old sandstone building at 9 Edgecliff Road Woollahra on the corner of Kendall Street.



Kerrie has had a long career in cinema and was responsible for the set decoration of one of my favourite movies of all times, Babe, Pig in the City.



So what's inside the store? Soft furnishings, lamp shades, window blinds and printed furniture in a gorgeous range of vibrant colours all designed by Kerrie.



Here's a glimpse inside the store.




Don't these colours make you want to smile?



One of Kerrie's fabulous blinds.



An elegant chaise lounge in the front window.



A more muted palette.



Some more of the jewel coloured lampshades. I love the contrast with the patterned ceilings.



The Botanical Series - my own favourite. I've always loved a good floral print.



I hope you enjoyed my visit to Kerrie's store. If you can't make it to 9 Edgecliff Road Woollahra Sydney in person you can buy directly from Kerrie's website.



See you all again next week.

Bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.