SLIDER

london part II - islington, shoreditch and borough markets

Hi evey-one,

I'm in Paris at the moment but as promised here are some more images from my time in London.





I visited Islington to see an exhibition at the Estorick Gallery.



As I wandered in circles searching for the gallery I passed quite a few nice shops including Ottolenghi, Toast, Folklore and Atelier Abigail Ahern. I had to stop when I saw this moss dog. 





Something pretty to share with you. 



After my visit to Islington, I hopped on the overground to Shoreditch High Street for a wander around the area. First things first, I needed some feeding so I dropped in here for a bagel and a piece of cheesecake. I'm still reeling at the prices as everything was less than a pound.



I dropped into
Labour and Wait to find it packed with shoppers.




I walked back to Liverpool Street Station via Fournier and Princelet Streets in Spitalfields. The shops may change hands but thankfully the shop fronts stay the same.






The next day I was up bright and early for a visit to Borough Markets.





I do like a good market.





It was too early in the day for me to have one of these sandwiches, but they smelt wonderful.



So much grit and texture on display.



Some lovely produce. It made me miss cooking, just a little.



A final image of the Shard to share with you.



Once I get time to prepare the images, I'll post the shopshoot I did while I was in London.

So until then,

au revoir,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.