SLIDER

london part II - islington, shoreditch and borough markets

Hi evey-one,

I'm in Paris at the moment but as promised here are some more images from my time in London.

islington photo islington2_zps0417e6d3.jpg

I visited Islington to see an exhibition at the Estorick Gallery.

the estorick gallery, islington photo islington1_zps40d2d7a6.jpg

As I wandered in circles searching for the gallery I passed quite a few nice shops including Ottolenghi, Toast, Folklore and Atelier Abigail Ahern. I had to stop when I saw this moss dog. 

islington photo islington3_zpsbeb16d3e.jpg

Something pretty to share with you. 

islington photo islington4_zps64d6b016.jpg

After my visit to Islington, I hopped on the overground to Shoreditch High Street for a wander around the area.

brick lane photo shoreditch2_zps9fddd829.jpg

First things first, I needed some feeding so I dropped in here for a bagel and a piece of cheesecake. I'm still reeling at the prices as everything was less than a pound.



I dropped into
Labour and Wait to find it packed with shoppers.


spitalfields photo shoreditch1_zpse9984588.jpg

I walked back to Liverpool Street Station via Fournier and Princelet Streets in Spitalfields. The shops may change hands but thankfully the shop fronts stay the same.

borough markets photo boroughmarket3_zps7fe5e847.jpg

The next day I was up bright and early for a visit to Borough Markets.

borough markets photo boroughmarket6_zpsbf8b99ba.jpg

I do like a good market.

borough markets photo boroughmarket2_zps91c260ec.jpg

It was too early in the day for me to have one of these sandwiches, but they smelt wonderful.

borough markets photo boroughmarket5_zps471b9df6.jpg

Some lovely produce. It made me miss cooking, just a little.

borough markets photo boroughmarket1_zps0b82cb18.jpg

A final image of the Shard to share with you.

the shard photo boroughmarket4_zpsddde0d87.jpg

Once I get time to prepare the images, I'll post the shopshoot I did while I was in London.

So until then,

au revoir,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.