SLIDER

gardens by the bay

Whenever I travel it's a given that I'll look out for fabulous shops and markets to photograph. I'll also find time to visit art galleries and wander through gardens. Well in Singapore I didn't get time to do many of those things but I did manage to squeeze in a visit to Gardens by the Bay.



As with many things in Singapore, it's not your average garden.




It has enormous grasshoppers






and a forest of gigantic sculptural flowers.



Gardens were themed by colour like this white garden.



And my favourite part of the garden was this sculpture called Planet but also known as The Floating Baby. 

That's the last of my photos from Singapore. I'm on the road quite a bit the next few days but hopefully sometime later in the week I'll be able to bring you some photos from Tokyo. I managed to squeeze in a shop-shoot while I was there and I can't wait to show you some of those images but that will have to wait 'til I'm home again in Sydney.

I hope you're all well.

Bye for now,

Jillian 
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.