SLIDER

bondi - a sydney wander

I live on a hill overlooking Bondi Beach and on a good day I can see the ocean from my place. Bondi is the location of my go-to pizza place and my brother's place when he's in town but in recent times it's fallen off my radar.




On a glorious sunny Saturday I thought it was time to revisit Bondi. The cafes were full to bursting with the young and beautiful.




I checked the surf report that morning and there was a small swell so the surfers were out in force, though wearing wet-suits.




Families were frolicking on the beach even though at 18°C, I thought it was a bit too cold to don a swimsuit.



Kids were using the skateboard ramp.



There were a few brave souls swimming in the Icebergs pool.



It really was a glorious day.



A final shot before I left the beach and headed back along Campbell Parade.



I decided to visit the Bondi Markets which have morphed into a Farmer's Market since my last visit. The Markets were packed with food and flower stalls and loads of people.




Bondi is a very doggy place so I managed to get in some doggy pats while waiting for my bus to take me back up the hill to my place.



See you all again next week with some more baking and perhaps another local wander.

Bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.