SLIDER

shopshoot - the sydney finders keepers

I've been photographing the Sydney Finders Keepers for a few years now. It's where I first met Kylie of Paperboat Press and Alischa of Bespoke Letterpress. When I heard the markets would be held December 9-11, I rearranged my schedule so I could drop by to say 'hello'.




The Finders Keepers are held at the Australian Technology Park in some great old railway buildings, which I just love. I spent a short while roaming around the Park finding some interesting nooks and crannies.



Technically I may have entered a building site to photograph this wall but none of the workmen seemed to mind.

I did a very quick sprint around the markets because I had important Christmas baking at home requiring my attention. All will be revealed next week on the blog.

My first destination was the Paperboat Press/Bridget Bodenham stall.



I stopped to admire the flowers before spying the Black Pantry stall.



Believe it or not, despite having an array of tempting samples I was in such a rush I didn't try a morsel, not even one!



Just across from their stall I spied the Urban Cartel stall. I've bought a few of their pieces in the past.



Like a moth to a flame I was entranced by the light coming from the windows, so snapped this scene.



As I walked around the corner I was taken by the beautiful rugs at Dromme.



Did you know that blue is my favourite colour? I find it calming so I always paint my bedroom walls blue.



After a quick loop around the stalls I found myself here at Fictional Objects.



I do like nice bed linen.



As I was heading out the door I quickly snapped some more ceramics, this time at Salad Days.



Time for a few more photos before heading back to the railway station and home again.



I hope you enjoyed my flying visit to the Finders Keepers. I'll be back next week with 5 tempting Christmas treats that I can't wait to share with you, so I'll see you all again next Monday.

Bye for now,

Jillian



PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.