SLIDER

cape town

I have so many photos to share with you from my few days in Cape Town, so be prepared for image overload.



I had one free day in Cape Town before my conference began, then hired a car for a few days so these images were taken on just the first day. Trust me there are plenty more images and when I get time and an internet connection I'll share them with you.



My first full day I went to the V and A Waterfront area to visit the Oranjezicht City Farm Markets.



It was a lovely sunny day and there were so many lovely things on display like these beautiful roses and organic strawberries.



These eggs were so beautiful I just had to photograph them.



Some more beautiful organic produce.



If I'd not already eaten I would have been tempted by all the food stalls but I had things to do and places to see.



My apartment was just across the street from the Bo Kaap area so I roamed around with my camera.



I found this impromptu game of street soccer underway.



These three boys were having an argument. I wonder if it had anything to do with the knife in one of the boys hands?



Colour everywhere you turned.



and then just a little bit of a crumbling facade unadorned by paint.



So many more images to come but I'm about to head to Namibia so time to close here.

By for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.