SLIDER

a sydney wander - sydney hospital

Last month I attended a training course at Sydney Hospital. I just love Sydney Hospital and vowed to return with my camera. Last Friday I brought my camera to work with me and jumped off the train at Martin Place. I had things to do so I spent a grand total of 10 minutes photographing some of the wonderful sandstone buildings.



I just love the beautiful fountain in the quadrangle.



I don't know what it's like to work there but I'd not get much work done. I'd be spending all my time taking photographs!



There are some beautiful details to be found and the marble inlaid floors are just wild.




I love all the Victorian flourishes, so different from the hospital in which I work.



Unfortunately building works prevented a proper picture of the little pig, il porcellino, who lives outside the hospital so I took a photo of the turtle lurking in the base.



I hoped you enjoyed my little Sydney wander. I'll be back again next Monday with Christmas Week 2017. I've been baking up a storm in preparation and every day next week I'll be sharing a new and delicious recipe with you. I can't wait.

See you all again next week.

Bye for now,

Jillian

PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.