SLIDER

Barcelona

Where do I begin with Barcelona? It's my third visit to the city and my impression is still the same - it's not one of my favourite cities. Whilst it might be a vibrant place, it's very dirty, covered with scaffolding and needs some one to get at it with a good scrubbing brush!



I went on a Gaudi pilgrimage to the Guell Palace (closed for renovation), La Sagrada Familia (covered in scaffolding) and La Casa Batillo, which thankfully was open and wonderful.



I stayed at a very hip hotel called the Market Hotel opposite the Mercat St. Antoni. On Saturday it was a regular food market then Sunday it was a book market. I'm now in San Sebastian, a seaside resort where the sun just refuses to shine,











Bye for now,

Jillian


PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.