SLIDER

Lemon Syrup Cake

Now that I'm back home and back at work, I've started to bake again. I'd planned on baking today but the pears needed for the recipe didn't ripen in time, so that cake will have to wait for another day. The weather has also been very dreary and I do prefer to photograph food using natural light. I did have to use the flash for some of the photos on today's blog when the sun just refused to come out and play.



I've attached 2 lay-outs with lots of lemon syrup cake pictures. I've adapted the lemon syrup cake from a recipe found in Stephanie Alexander's 'The Cook's Companion, which has become my go-to Lemon Cake recipe.




I don't normally sample my cakes but I did eat a piece of this cake and it was good!

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.