SLIDER

Lisa and Shaun, South Curl Curl Wedding

What did I do on my first free Saturday for almost 2 months? I photographed a wedding. 



When I heard that my friend and fellow wedding photographer Skye was coming up from Wagga for the weekend to be a bridesmaid, I made a swift decision to pack the cameras and make the drive to the Northern Beaches. I've never seen Skye in a dress before so I had to witness and document the event.



I've lived in Sydney for a long time now but I'm an Eastern suburbs girl through and through so I'd not been to South Curl Curl before. The weather had been dreary all day but managed to hold off for the arrival of the bride and her bridesmaids in their stretch limo. The bride was fashionably late so quite a crowd had gathered on the headland to witness her arrival.



The bride looked stunning as all brides do on their wedding day and it was a very emotional wedding with the bride and bridesmaids in tears as Lisa and Shaun said their vows. 



And how does Skye look in a dress? - well I devoted a whole collage to the bridesmaids and groomsmen so Skye looked pretty good and the boys didn't scrub up too badly either.



A few more from the day.



Bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.