SLIDER

diggies cafe - north beach wollongong

I drove down to Wollongong last Sunday to meet my sister for brunch. The forecast was for showery weather but instead it was glorious - all blue skies, sunshine and puffy cloud formations.



North Beach on a sunny day is a hive of activity - power walkers, families, puppies and babies and an energetic volleyball game on the beach.




I arrived early and took some photos of the old bathing pavilion. I shot some black and white film so I'm waiting for those images to return from the lab. Hopefully I'll be able to post them this coming weekend. I only brought along 1 roll of film but I also brought my digital camera with me and snapped a few images.



We were meeting for brunch at diggies, a cafe right on North Beach, so I waited in the queue for a table and called my sister to let her know that I'd arrived.



We sat outdoors on the terrace and I was so hungry after the drive from Sydney that I'd wolfed my breakfast down before I even thought to take a photo of it! I'd had lunch at diggies with my sister a few months earlier and we'd eaten indoors. The cafe is decorated in "beach chic" style so I asked if I could take some photos of diggie's interior to share with you.



I drove back to Sydney via the Sea Cliff Bridge - a most scenic journey. I didn't take many photos but I'll share some with you when I post the black and white images.

Bye for now,

Jillian

PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.