SLIDER

SHOPSHOOT Parterre Woollahra - Part 2

As promised, here is part 2 of my blog post on Parterre. After roaming around the store I made my way into the courtyard garden.




The garden area is a delightful mix of vintage and modern - beautiful gates with the patina of age, water features, topiaries, potted plants, vessels and watering cans. Lots of things to covet I can assure you.




There was also a special visitor to the shop last Sunday - a 5 year old Pomeranian, Maltese cross called Bushie (I think). Bushie trotted happily through the store as I was taking photos, then took a stroll in the garden. Bushie sat quite happily and posed for photos before leaving the shop to continue with his Sunday morning stroll.




I can't wait to see what other treasures I can find next time I visit Parterre.



Have a great weekend every-one,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.