SLIDER

Family Photos

I know I show photos of food and travel all the time, but I didn't want you to think I no longer photograph weddings or portraits. I spent Sunday afternoon in Centennial Park dodging the rain and trying to work out creative ways to entertain small children.


The girls had been dressed so nicely by their Mum and the Ariel umbrella was the perfect accessory.




How cute is she?




I've been busy editing since Sunday afternoon so I'm now a bit cross-eyed. If you need a family portrait session for Christmas, there's still time as long as you only need prints but you must book in well, now. If you're after an album, portrait boxes or cards, the deadline for Christmas deliveries has already passed. Maybe next year,

Until later,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.