SLIDER

Friday Favourites - travelART 2008

The past few weeks have been very busy as I've struggled to meet a self imposed deadline. For those of you who have followed my blog for a while, you may remember I took a trip to Europe in 2008. Due to various reasons I didn't make a travel album when I returned. I had a few back to back weddings to shoot and by the time they were edited, it was Christmas. I took the files with me to work over the Christmas break but found whole countries were missing from the dvd I took home with me so it didn't happen.

Time passed and eventually I realised that if I didn't impose a strict deadline the album would never be created. The book company I use were offering a 20% discount but the book had to be uploaded by midnight November 24. I spent a week working on the lay-outs, then worked through the night editing the lay-outs. 9.30 p.m. November 24 I started to upload the files to the printing house but soon realised the files were massive and they wouldn't arrive before midnight.



At least the book is finished but I have to admit my proof reading was pretty sketchy so I'm hoping there aren't too many typos and the photos are centred. I received an email yesterday letting me know the book has been published and it's on it's way. If it looks any good, I'll take some photos of the finished product. I've attached a few of the lay-outs of what will be a vertical 8x10 inch book of my travels.



Meanwhile I've just starting planning my trip for 2010. Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you all next Monday.

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.