SLIDER

Friday Favourites - Prahran

I'm a bit reluctant to share the details of my accommodation in Melbourne. I'd planned on staying in a place in South Yarra but my the time I was ready to book, there was no availability. I'm a procrastinator from way back so it was entirely my own fault.

One of my friends suggested I look at the Prahran Village Guesthouse. I did and it looked lovely, was close to transport and so I booked it right away. I was so glad I did. The place was immaculate and came complete with a slightly mad Labradoodle, called Toby. Initially Toby was a bit scared of me but by the end of my stay he was dragging me into the house by the hem of my skirt and giving me full blown kisses. The guesthouse was so convenient to both the tram and the train station and Chapel and Greville Streets and the Prahran Market weren't far away, though I had no time in which to shop. Now don't all rush to book because I still want to be able to stay there next time I visit Melbourne.



Prahran isn't far from the city and has some lovely old houses. I roamed about with my camera on Saturday night before dinner getting a feel for the place.


Just as I was about to return home, I caught some local lovelies heading out for Saturday night. Hopefully next time I'm in town I'll be able to enjoy some more of what Melbourne does best - food and wine and shopping!


I'm off to the country this weekend to see Farmer Andrew. What a pity it looks like it will be a wet weekend. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I'll be back again with some more photos next week.

Until then,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.