SLIDER

Customs House Brisbane

Brisbane has a dearth of historic buildings. Any-one who lived in Brisbane during the 'Joh era' will remember waking up to find another heritage listed building had been razed to the ground. Somehow Customs House managed to escape the wrecker's ball.


It's a lovely building so I snapped a few images last Monday. Even though it was a gloriously sunny day in Brisbane last week, the images seemed better suited to black and white. What do you think?


I'm sure you'll all be pleased to hear that I made it back to the gym last night after a 2 week break. My hamstrings are less pleased and I can still feel them complaining.

I'm not sure if I'll be back again this week so if not, bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.