SLIDER

helsinki

This is going to be my last blog post for a while, I'm afraid. My laptop has just died and with it my ability to edit photos and blog. All my photo editing software is installed on the laptop so even if I were to buy a new laptop I still couldn't prepare any of my photos and what's a travel blog without any images? I might check in from time to time just to let you know what I'm up to. I'm travelling for another 3 weeks and when I have time to prepare the rest of the images, be prepared for an onslaught. Thankfully I managed to upload my Helsinki photos before the laptop crashed.

I really enjoyed my time in Helsinki and as soon as I saw the buildings I knew I wanted to photograph Helsinki in black and white. I busted out some film and shot a roll of black and white film. You'll have to wait a while for those images because I'll get them processed once I'm back in Sydney. 

All the images are of the iconic architecture of Helsinki, because that's what appealled to me.














I hope you enjoyed all the photos. So until the next time, whenever that will be,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.