SLIDER

City Walks Paris - Hopital St Louis

One of my friends bought me City Walks Paris for my birthday last year and I in turn bought copies for the 2 friends who joined me in Paris. Some of the walks I'd done before but we found some new treasures along the way.




As I was staying near the Canal Martin, as soon as I'd settled into the hotel I took a walk around the area and found a hidden treasure, the Hopital St. Louis.



The hospital was designed by the same architect who designed the Place des Vosges and it's a thing of beauty.



The grounds were shut so I returned the next day to take a look at the gardens.



The internal courtyard garden was as delightful as the buildings. I visited the garden on 2 occasions, once early in the morning with nary a soul in sight and again later in the afternoon. Then, the garden was filled with nannies watching their charges playing in the sun. Totally enchanting and best of all, free.

Friday finally arrived so that means tomorrow I'm off to vote. I wonder who the Prime Minister will be on Sunday? Have a great weekend and thanks for all the comments this week. It's so nice hearing that you like my work.

Bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

2 comments

  1. your pictures are so pretty. may i ask what camera you are using? what program do you use to do those nice collages?
    viele grüsse, kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristina,

    email sent with some info for you.

    All the best,

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.