SLIDER

Miss B, aged 5

Miss B recently celebrated her 5th birthday so she was primed for her annual birthday portrait shoot.



Normally we take the photos outdoors but unfortunately after a week of blistering heat,  the rain decided to fall. Instead we adjourned to Miss. B's room.



Now that Miss. B. has started school, well she's very busy and far too busy to pose for photos. She gave me the cold shoulder, literally.



Now if you know me, you'll know I don't give up that easily. I managed to persuade her to give me a few moments of her time and the following images were the result.







Miss. B. demonstrated her mad ballet skills to me, then suddenly it was all over as she pirouetted off into the distance.



Before I left she gave me a small hot pink packet. When I opened it I found it contained 2 beautiful gum flowers. How sweet and what a perfect gift. She is such a character and I can't wait to see what her future holds.




I'll be back again on Friday so until then, 

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.