SLIDER

shopshoot - mud australia

I've long been a fan of mud australia. A few pieces of their beautifully coloured porcelain have found their way into my food photography.



The lovely Claire was in the shop the day I visited.



The shop is located on Edgecliff Road in a sweet block of shops that includes White Home.



I love the pretty pink. I can see a batch of pink iced finger buns on one of those plates!



The porcelain is very fine and lustrous and comes in an amazing range of colours and shapes.



mud australia also stocks a few other products such as the chilewich range and cutlery from Portugal. I was particularly taken with the cutipol cutlery and one of the little spoons may or may not have come home with me.



I have one of the little red spice bowls and it appears in my photos all the time.



The Woollahra store is due to undergo renovations in April/May so I can't wait to return to see the new look. Thanks once again to James for letting me photograph mud australia

2016 edit - The Woollahra store has now moved to a new location in Double Bay.

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

2 comments

  1. There they are again! The plates of my dreams. I do have a bit of a crockery obsession and am sure I would not be able to leave that store without a token. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every now and again mud australia have sample sales in Sydney but I only learn about them after they've been and gone. I'll have to get myself into the loop as I'd also love a few more pieces,

    J

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.