SLIDER

bellevue hill fair

A few weeks ago a sign appeared in my neighbourhood announcing the 2011 Bellevue Hill Fair. It was held on a gloriously sunny Sunday so I decided to check it out after my cycle class.



I've lived in the area forever but this was my first visit to the fair.


There were food stalls; music; lots of dogs; pony rides; carnival rides and firemen complete with a big red fire engine.



My favourite was the pony ride. Isn't the expression on this little man's face, priceless? He's really not sure, is he?



The place was packed with children of all ages. Despite all the schools in my area, I really had no idea my suburb housed all these babies and toddlers! I'm sure I'll return to the fair again next year.

I hope your week's been a good one so far. I'll be back again with a pronto post on Friday, so until then,

Jillian

PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.