SLIDER

pronto - tomato and mustard tart

I made this tart a while ago in the height of summer when the tomatoes were at their peak. I found this simple recipe in Stephanie Alexander's book, The Cook's Companion.



The recipe contains just a few ingredients so quality produce is important.



The recipe is supposed to feed a number of people but I managed to scoff the lot for my dinner. Simple and delicious - the perfect summer recipe.



Well it's finally Friday and I do admit I'm glad the weekend has arrived. 'Someone' forgot to set the alarm clock last night so I slept in this morning. I managed to get out of bed and out the door in a record time of just 11 minutes. I did miss my train though so it wasn't the best way to start the day .

I'll be back again on Monday so until then,

Have a happy weekend.

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

1 comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.