SLIDER

a wedding - tiffany and gareth

It's been a while since I last photographed a wedding, so when my friend Bruce asked if I'd like to help out at this wedding, I jumped at the chance. Tiff and Gareth were married at Ravensthorpe, a beautiful old house at Albion Park near Wollongong.

Warning - there are quite a few photos in this post.



I'd not met Tiffany before but she was fairly easy to identify



Tiffany had 3 gorgeous bridesmaids on the day- her sister Mel and best friends Jess and Shelley.



Here's some of the secret women's business that went on before Tiff walked down the aisle.



Tiff looked absolutely gorgeous and I loved all the details she selected, especially the Badgley Mischka's!



There were lots of beautiful places to photograph around Ravensthorpe. How's this for a bridal party?



Tiff chose beautiful lavender coloured gowns for her bridesmaids.



The shoes deserved their own special photo.



Was there a more lovely bride than Tiff?




I was told Tiff had a smile that could light up a room and indeed she did.



My first look at the boys waiting to hear if the ceremony was going to take place in the rotunda.



The weather wasn't looking good but Tiff decided to go ahead with the outdoor ceremony.



It was a little bit damp.



Another view of the pretty bouquet.



Don't they look so excited?



Married at last.



I always like photographing the receiving line. Every-one is always so happy.



Then it was time for some photos of Tiffany and Gareth.



My favourite photo.



Whilst Bruce photographed Tiff and Gareth, I played with the bridesmaids and groomsmen.



Then it was time to have a peek inside the reception marquee.



I looked high and low for the cake, which was brought out just as I was about to leave. I'm sure it tasted as good as it looked.



I'd like to thank Tiffany and Gareth and their family and friends for allowing me to play a small part in their wedding day. Despite the wet feet, I had so much fun! I only take on a small select group of wedding clients each year. If you'd like to be one of those clients you can contact me here for the details.

See you all again next week,


Jillian





PRINT RECIPE

2 comments

  1. All wedding pics are Awesome !!! I appreciate your vision of photography. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words,

    J

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.