SLIDER

christmas baking

Don't forget, you've just got a few more weeks to get those Christmas recipes to me.



All you have to do is email me (info@jillianleiboff.com) your favourite Christmas baked goodies recipe and why it's your favourite and I'll pick one or two recipes to bake and feature on the blog. December has just become hectic, so ideally if I could get the recipes by mid November I'll have a chance to sort through them and get my favourite recipes baked and photographed before the festive season gets underway.

How did Christmas suddenly sneak up on me like this? I normally buy my Christmas cards at the post Christmas sales but didn't last year. Without any cards, I'm wondering whether I should make some this year using my Christmas baking photos. Any thoughts?

I have a huge day at work tomorrow so it's time to good-bye. I'll be back next week with some more baking and something new for you, a lunchbox session. I'll explain more next week.

So until then,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.