SLIDER

four seasons in one day - melbourne

I'm not taking any holidays until October, so I decided a mini break would have to suffice until then. I decided to go down to Melbourne and arranged to catch up with friends. I thought I'd drive down 'cos it's always handy having a car then a week ago I changed my mind and booked a flight down to Melbourne instead.



Melbourne is known for having 4 seasons in one day so in between the rain, the sun would peek through. I only had 2 days in Melbourne but I managed to cram in a great deal in a short space of time.



I visited the NGV and saw the Brent Harris print exhibition, which I enjoyed. Then it was on the tram to South Melbourne for a spot of shopping at Izzi and Popo.



Fitzroy was my next shopping destination. I dropped into Nook Vintage and Used Pty Ltd and picked up a few things. Shopping makes me hungry and the rain was about to fall so I ducked into Little Creatures Dining Hall.



While I was waiting for my spicy meatball pizza to arrive, I took some snaps.



Little Creatures Dining Hall is a pretty groovy place and I'm not sure if I quite fitted in.



The pizza was delicious though and by the time I'd demolished it, the rain had stopped.



I ducked out and carried all my parcels back to Prahran as carefully as I could and as they're all styling props, you'll get to see them sooner or later.

It's back to work for me tomorrow for the next 2 days then it's the weekend. Yippee! Today is Anzac Day and normally I'd have made a batch of Anzac biscuits to commemorate the day but I've been busy editing a shopshoot, so that didn't happen. I might make a batch this coming weekend instead.

See you all next week,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.