SLIDER

sydney finders keepers winter 2012

Gosh it’s been such a while since I took these images at the Sydney Finders Keepers, way back in June. I’ve been going along to these markets for a few years now, but this was the first time I'd visited Finders Keepers in my capacity as roving Shopgirl correspondent for decor8. You can find my story here.




I just love the Carriageworks buildings where Sydney Finders Keepers are held because it’s the perfect backdrop for the stalls. I get to Carriageworks well before opening time and I’ve always managed to sweet talk my way past the security guards on the door.



The reason for my early arrival? So I can get some clear shots of the displays before the masses arrive. The markets are really popular and as it was a pretty cold and dreary June day, it was the perfect weather for shopping.



There were lots of pretty things for sale. Clothes from Alice Nightingale.



Illustrations from Gretel Girl.



I caught up with some of my market buddies, Alischa from Bespoke Press.



 And Kylie from Paperboat Press.



Each time I visit the markets there are always some new stallholders. Unfortunately these days I’m too busy taking photographs to shop but if I had my time again, I’d love to have had time to look closely at all the goodies at the Super Cool.




Now that I've seen the lightboxes at ply candy and two layers of cells, I quite fancy the thought of one of my own images as a lightbox.



I loved these ceramics from Hayden Youlley.



Here are the crazy ladies from t-mod.



Aren’t these lights from Fromage la Rue amazing? The Burning Bank is from Page 33 and the handmade leather goods are from Marcue.



I hope you enjoyed my visit to the Finders Keepers. See you all next week,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.