SLIDER

season's greetings

The year is coming to a close and I'm going to take a break from blogging until the New Year. I'm home with my family in Brisbane and I'm going to take the week off doing family things before returning to work. Before I take a break, I'd like to thank a few people. 

Firstly my readers. You're a quiet lot but I know you're out there! I wouldn't keep blogging unless there was an audience. I'd like to thank all the shop owners who allowed me to shoot their shops in 2012. Every-one was really lovely and welcoming to me. When I'm back home again in Sydney I'll put together a collage of all the shops I photographed in 2012.



I'd like to thank Holly from decor8 for bringing my photos to a wider audience and to all my friends and family who put up with me. You're a bunch of troopers.

It's been a long and hard year for me and I'm looking forward to what 2013 has in store.

Have a great Christmas and New Year and I look forward to seeing you all again in the New Year,

Jillian

PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.