SLIDER

dragonfly floral design shopshoot

Last week I was driving through Bondi Junction when I spied some French wine crates outside Dragonfly Floral Design. I can't tell you how many times I've driven past the shop but I've never gone inside. This time, I parked the car and went inside to take a look. The shop was so pretty I sent an email to Lisa, who owns the shop, asking if I could come over to take some photos of her store. Lisa very kindly said 'yes' so last week I dropped by with my camera.



So what's inside the store?



The shop is part flower shop and part gift shop and it both looks and smells just gorgeous.



The shop has lots of beautiful items thoughtfully arranged in vignettes.



Do you spy something you'd like to take home with you 'cos I sure did?



How's this for a pop of colour? 



Some details for you.



A few more photos of those wine crates that first drew me into the store.


Thanks once again to Lisa for allowing me to shoot her shop. You can find Dragonfly Floral Design at 105 Newland Street Bondi Junction.

2016 edit - the shop has closed for business but the floral design service continues.

See you all again next week.

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.