SLIDER

burch and purchese - shopshoot

Hi there. I'm writing this from deep in the heart of Tasmania using a very wobbly internet connection. It might be spring in Tassie but the temperature is a tad wintery to me.

Last weekend when I was in Melbourne I met a friend at Burch and Purchese Sweet Studio in South Yarra. You may remember seeing Darren Purchese and his amazing creations on the last few seasons of Master Chef. I walked into the shop expecting a patisserie but inside I found so much more. Would you like to come and take a look inside with me?



As well as cakes inside the studio I found their famous salted caramel sauce and chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. It was a little like Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory on the inside.



My own personal favourite - Mr. Potato Head. If I hadn't been travelling for another week with just a back pack, Mr Potato Head would have made his way home with me.



Some of the other delicious looking goodies on display.



I tried some of the salted caramel and I can report it was very rich and very delicious.




Burch and Purchese Sweet Studio can be found at 647 Chapel Street South Yarra. Many thanks to Cath and Darren for letting me take photos of their shop and especially to Cath for letting me rearrange the goodies for their close-ups.

See you all again some time next week when I've recovered from eating and drinking my way around Tasmania!

Jillian


PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.